We work with a variety of venues in the Pacific Northwest. To view a list of our upcoming events click here.
Please contact us here if you are interested in performing. Due to the number of submissions, we can’t guarantee a response or inclusion in our events.
Contact our sponsorships department here.
Please submit a request on our contact page.
Detox produces events that cater to multiple audiences and age ranges. The majority of our events are 18+ & 21+ but we do have all-ages events as well. Please visit our events page to view upcoming shows.
We’re always looking for dancers, theatrical performers, artists, production support, and administrative staff. Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
One of our core values is actively investing in attendee health and safety. We collaborate with local law enforcement, paramedics, health departments, and safety experts to ensure a safe and healthy experience at Detox Nightlife events.
- Government-Issued Passport;
- Driver’s License (U.S. or Canada);
- Military Identification Card with Photo; or
- Government-Issued Identification Card with Photo.
Below is a general list of items that are NOT allowed at most Detox Nightlife events. Please check the specific event website FAQ prior to attending.
- Illegal Substances
- Drugs Or Drug Paraphernalia
- Outside Alcohol
- Aerosol Cans
- Camera Tripods
- Professional Cameras With Removable Lenses
- Projectiles Or Explosives
- Knives Or Sharp Objects
- Open Fires/Flames
- Glass Of Any Kind
- Weapons Of Any Kind (Regardless Of Permit)
- Paint Of Any Kind (Including Paint Markers And Spray Paint)
- Large Chains
- Laser Pointers
- Flags Or Totems With Metal Or Wood Pieces
- Large Umbrellas
- Unsealed Tampons
- Large metal key chains
- Spiked accessories
- Stuffed Animals/Dolls
- Unsealed Over The Counter Medications/Vitamins (Prescription Drugs In Non-approved Containers or without matching ID)
- Vending / Soliciting
- Bicycles, Scooters, Go Carts, Or Atvs
- Outside Food Or Drinks (Factory Sealed Water Bottles Are Allowed.)
- Open Containers
- Multi-Pocket or Large Backpacks Larger Than 16” x 16” x 8”
- Push Carts/Wheel Barrows/Wagons
- Sports Equipment (Including Frisbees and Beach Balls)
- Tents Or Camping Gear
- Soap, Shampoo, Conditioner Or Other Detergents
- Flammable Products
- Water Guns Or Misters
- Flyers, Stickers, Posters
- Animals of any kind except service animals
- Grills Of Any Kind (Including Propane And Charcoal)
- Gas Masks Or Tactical Gear
- Aerosol Cans (Including Deodorant And Perfume)
- Tiki Torches
- You can bring vapes, e-cigarettes or Juuls to outdoor events. All tanks must be empty and all cartridges must be new and in sealed packaging upon entry. (Confirm rules on the specific event page prior to attending)
- Any other items deemed as posing a threat to the safe enjoyment of the patrons.